Valentine's Day is all about love. Love isn't mentioned a lot when doing business. Love is typically reserved for family and friends. With Valentine's Day coming we took a little time to reflect on what we love as a company.
It's easy to say we love making products. It's what we do, it's what we know. Being able to manufacture high-quality fitness equipment is what gets us up every morning. We're fortunate that we do what we love AND love what we do.
We love our staff. Our staff is a diverse set of individuals with over 60 years of combined experience in all the areas essential to our business from engineering, manufacturing, product development, sales, personal training, and coaching.
We love YOU, our customers. You're last on the list but certainly not least. We learned long ago from our founder, Leo Wright, the doing business starts with how you help people and treat them. We have turned many customers into our friends over the years.
What matters most is providing these products to people from all walks of life. We have a lot of different customers, each with their own stories, their own goals. Our goal with every purchase is to use our talent of superior manufacturing to complement those goals.
We've worked with:
- Coaches making a difference in the lives of young athletes at the high-school and collegiate levels playing football, basketball, volleyball, soccer, track, competitive weightlifting, wrestling and more.
- Public servants including retired and active military personnel, police officers, firefighters, and paramedics.
- People recovering from surgery and illness (we also work with rehabilitation facilities)
- Professional athletes like Mario Addison and Derek Carr who train at the highest level
- People who enjoy a good friendly competition
- Families taking an interest in fitness
- Professionals looking for an outlet outside of work
Our customers are everything to us. We love meeting people. We love hearing the stories. We love being able to help. We love YOU.