No Wizards in the Process! You have to be the change!
Happy MARCH and HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
What do I mean by wizard? This means there are no magic potions or powers that will help you reach your goals. There aren't any secret spells or wizard coaches that can just poof... make it happen. Stop waiting on other, stop blaming others, and make it happen by stacking good decisions!
You as an individual need to take pride in your life and decisions. The decisions you make effect you, the outcome, and sometime the people/community around you! Make good decisions, make ones that help you reach your goals. There are 168 hours in a week, so if you are working out an hour a day, you still have 161 other hours in your week to eat right, drink water, stay positive, stretch, sleep well, and more.
Easy steps into changing your daily routine/life!
1. Jesus! Wake up with Jesus. Read your bible ad pray as soon as you wake up!
2. Water instantly. Get hydrated as soon as you start your day!
3. Food! As soon as you wake up put something good in your body. Feed your brain the good stuff! Good complex carbs, lean proteins, and health fats spread out through the day is always great!
4. Never starve yourself. When you starve yourself your body tends to stress and hold onto the fat you want to get rid of!
5. Sleep well and for at least 7-8 hours a night! Recovery is key!!!!!
6. Work on a weakness. If you have poor hip mobility then try implementing one to three exercises that may help increase your hip mobility!
7. Stay positive, give thanks, and build others up! Who cares if you are right or wrong.. teach with GRACE! People need a humble teacher that can help them grow!!!
"I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me!" - Romans 8:37
Conquer the day with your awesome routine and pray that God fills you up with his spirit! Win 4 out of the 7 days and you are winning the week/month/year!!