For use in shooting ranges to reduce noise and to help with ricochets. Each ballistic tile is constructed with two different surfaces. The grid surface is installed facing outward in areas where the primary goal is noise reduction The flat surface faces is installed facing outward when ricochet reduction is the primary concern. Our Ballistic Tiles are made from 100% recycled tire rubber. Price is for one 2' x 2' x 1.5" tile.
- Applications: Military Training,Law Enforcement, Gun Clubs, Security, Firing Ranges
- Reduces ricochet & noise levels.
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% Recycled Rubber material.
- Size: 2' x 2'
- Thickness: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Color: Black
- Composition: 100% Rubber
- Weight: 29 lbs. each
- Texture: Smooth side & grid side on each tile. Place the grid out for acoustic needs, grid down for ballistic purposes.